Non Slip Rubadeck Product Specification
- Rated as low potential for slip
- Tested to BS 7976 Part 2
- Conforms to UK slip resistance guidelines
- PEFC certified
- Rubber component tested to BS 5696 Part 3 with wear ratio of between 1.14 and 1.36
- Deckboard Tanalith E pressure impregnated
- 15 year warranty against rot and fungal decay
- Patent pending GB 0901217.0
Available in 4 colours
Rubadeck non slip deckboards can be face fixed by using standard deck screw. However the screw head will remain visible on the deck surface. The preferred method of fixing is to face fix with either trim head screws or galvanised deck clips.
Rubadeck 15 year Warranty
Rubadeck non slip boards carry a fifteen year warranty. The warranty is for the cost of re-supply by Rubaroc of a component that has proved to have failed as a result on fungal decay or insect attack (free of charge). The warranty is in addition to the purchaser’s normal statutory rights.